[cinci_dads] Re: Friday Playgroup....

  • From: "Mike & Moira Layman" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:30:24 -0400

Hey,

    I like Rick and George's idea.  I'll tentatively plan on being at
Pleasant Ridge Park this Friday, the 23rd, at 10 AM.   Unless I hear
otherwise via the group email, I'll also plan to be at the zoo the following
Friday, the 30th, at 10 AM.
    FOR ANY DADS WHO ARE NEW TO THE GROUP AND ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US,
please feel free to do so.  For more info or directions to either of the
locations, your'e welcome to email me at daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'd be
glad to help.

Mike L.