[cinci_dads] Re: FW: Reality Television

  • From: "Bruce Healey" <healey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:00:25 -0400

You'll have to talk to my agent!

Bruce
----- Original Message ----- From: <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx>
To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:00 PM
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: FW: Reality Television

All I can say is "Watch out"!!!

From being on the other side of the camera while working for local stations, and from my experience in trying to get positive coverage on the local news I would say that we (SAHD's) would NOT be portrayed in a positive light. I hate to sound so negative, but I can't imagine huge ratings from a show featuring a bunch of guys doing everything right with kids playing nicely, sharing, eating healthy, etc.

Just one man's opinion! But, if one of us does become famous, could I at least have your autograph??

From: "Bruce Healey" <healey@xxxxxxxx> Date: 2005/05/13 Fri PM 03:25:32 GMT To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: FW: Reality Television

MessageI have no idea about the rest of the group, but I would be interested, provided that you don't portray Fathers (as TV advertising does) as bumbling & inept. Certainly, I would be interested in seeing the concept.

Bruce Healey
----- Original Message ----- From: Cincinnati SAHD's