[cinci_dads] DNO Reminder

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:47:30 -0500

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder about the DNO tonight at the HoffbrauHaus. I will be there at 6 p.m.

So looks like the following will be able to make it...

Me,
George(at 7 p.m.?)
Mark S.
Paul K.
John
and maybe another dad Jeff recruited.

Sorry if I left anyone out, but I haven't heard from anybody else. But come on down if you can.

See you tonight,

Mark.

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001