[cinci_dads] Childfest at the Children's Home of Cincinnati

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:04:09 -0500

Hey all:  Following is info about the upcoming childfest at the Children's Home
of Cincinnati on June 1st.  Hope you can help.  I'll also be in touch with you
soon about other ways we can help.  More info has been put on the website as
well.  Thanks! -Tim

A call for Volunteers and Donations

The organizers of Childfest are in need of volunteers to help carry out the
first annual funraiser to benefit Parent & Child Programs at the Children's
Home.  Please contact Kate Powers (513)272-2800 if you are interested in
participating.

Presently, they are collecting new and gently used children's Clothing, Toys,
Books and Equipment (ages infant to five).  Please bring your donated items to
playgroup within the next two months (by the end of April) or drop them off at
the front desk of the Early Childhood Center between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday
through Friday.

The event is scheduled for Saturday, June st from 11-3:00 p.m. and will be held
on the main campus of the Children's Home (parking available at Early Childhood
Center).  Mark your calendars and tell your friends!!