[cinci_dads] Re: August DNO at The New Irish Pub (Dubliner)

  • From: Paul and Karen Koloszar <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:09:44 -0400

Mmmmmmmm, Guinness on tap.

But, I think I'm already busy (drat!) that night. So, unless it happens another night, I'll just say enjoy!

Paul

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. -John F. Kennedy, 35th US president (1917-1963)

On 11 Aug, 2006, at 2:00 PM, <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dads,

The Dubliner is reopened as:

The New Irish Pub
513-531-0700
6111 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH 45213 (close to Ridge Avenue in Pleasant Ridge).

How about a DNO there this Wednesday 8/16 starting at 6:30 or so? Who's in?

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)