[cifnmedia] 3rd annual fire truck Muster.

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

Pittsfield [Illinois, Pike] Fire Dept will be holding it’s 3rd annual truck
Muster.

Sept 11   1200 – 1600

At the Fire House one block north of the court house.

Take I-72 to IL107 and go south. Right at first stop light one block and two
blocks north.

We would like to invite everyone to participate or just attend.

This year will be special. It is our 140th anniversary.  1864 -2004    Working
on something special.

ALSO this is the Pittsfield Fall Festival [9-10-11]. There will be food,
crafts, vendors, entertainment for the whole family within 1 block..Spread the
word
More info to follow.

Randall W. Ruble

624 North Dutton