[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: News

  • From: Donatas Pauzuolis <donatas.pauzuolis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:20:21 -0400

Hello Dear Robert,

Thanks for update, maybe you mean F3P not F3D? We have already 3 years of
experience making open international competition in Utena, here is video
from this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YT8dnjttY
I think with help of our federation we would be able to handle first
European F3P championship, we have great respond from all 3 events.

Kind wishes,
Donatas Pauzuolis