:: Ikuzou !!:: Episode I, Turn 5: The Meeting

  • From: "The Skillful Abbot" <yinyangsufi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chu Mail list" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:29:37 +0900

Episode I, Turn 5: The Meeting

The students all gathered into the lower gym for the All-School Meeting,
The students entered by class and stood in various rows by rank.  First
graders first, next second graders and finally third graders.  The homeroom
teachers followed suit standing behind their respected classes.

Principal Snida stood at the front of the Gym waiting quietly.  He was
holding a few loose papers in his hand.  He seemed to have a lot on his mind
as he looked this way and that with sharp glances.  Mr. Snida continued to
scan the mass of black and red suits that entered the gym until he began to
flail his arms wildly.

Sakura was the first to notice and she responded with a quick pointing
gesture to her nose.  Snida nodded from the distance and also signaled to
her to look behind her.  She did and approching from behind, laughing
hideously, was Hades.  Snida again gestured for them to come to the front of
the gym and stand next to him.

Shortly after everyone had settled down the toban approached the microphone.
It was a third grader.  He opened the meeting by introducing Kochou Sensei.

"Ki O' tsuke! Rei!"  The students bowed.  "Koucho Sensei, Choutou
hanashi-kudasai, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu."

The student bowed to Koucho sensei and then to the student body and faculty
before returning to stand in his place with his Homeroom class.

Principal Snida walked towards the microphone, stopped, bowed and then
continued on again.  At the microphone he began,

"Konnichiwa Mina-San.  I've called this meeting today to express concern
over some of the recent events that have been occuring around town.  Also I
would like to take this opportunity to introduce two new members of our
teaching staff, Hades Ginzo Sensei, and Harujin Sakura Sensei.

As you may have heard there was an accident on the Yamamoto line, Tokyo
Homme.  The source or reson have yet to be determined, Dr. Kage who lives in
the area has assured us that he will be able to come in tomorrow and that
things should be straightened out in the area within a few more days.

The victims of the recent kidnapping still have not yet been found.  We hope
that everyone here stays vigilant and aware.  I encourage students to go
home quickly after school and those who live near each other should walk
together.

The students who broke in to 24 Nana have been captured.  Their names have
not been released as futher investigations are still being conducted.

Once again I reiterate that all of you show caution and stay aware in these
following days.  Take care in this. After this meeting school will be
officially over and you may all go home.  Take note that tomorrow we will be
at normal schedule.

Now, standing next to me are Hades and Sakura.  Hades is the new Y-Kumi
homeroom teacher and Sakura is the X kumi homeroom teacher.  I hope you will
all try to welcome them here in our humble school."

Principal Snida bowed and nodded  toward the pair, inviting them to say a
few words to the student body and faculty.

<OOC:  This turn and and turn 4 Ugh! are officially over.  School is also
finished for the day. >