:: Ikuzou !!:: [Aritomo] Turn 3: Homeroom Blues

  • From: "Sean Quinn" <kaosanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chugakusei Ikuzou List" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:19:36 -0400

         Chugakusei Back Issues
//www.freelists.org/archives/chugakusei/

        Chugakusei Ikuzuou!! Homepage
http://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~cham029/chu.htm

Post By: Fukumitsu Aritomo
Homeroom Blues

**********

Aritomo just looked around as the students began to file out at Hades
sensei's order to return to homeroom.  He walked back with Okita, Aki and
Rui before they had split off to go to their own homeroom and walked into
Y-Kumi's room not noticing whether Okita had followed or not.  Aritomo sat
in a seat, not too much in the center of the room but looked around to see
other students coming in.

He noticed one of the students who was in the homeroom looked like one of
the ones who was about to get involved in the fight at the Genkan.

<I wonder if Hades-sensei will be late, and if we should do the role call?>
Aritomo thought and looked around nervously.  Just as he was about to stand
up and ask every one to please quiet down and wait for Hades-sensei to come
to the class he saw the door to the class swing open, and with a creak.

Aritomo listened to Hades-sensei's introduction, and he glanced about the
room, not seeing any one else offering to give Hades-sensei a hand with the
roll call, or the homeroom affairs, Aritomo stood up and bowed.

"Hades-sensei, Fukumitsu Aritomo desu, dozo yorushiku.  I would like to
welcome you on behalf of the Y-Kumi first grade class."  Some of the lessons
his parents had spent on his behalf for manners and etiquette had to pay off
somewhere.  "If you would like help in taking roll call or anything else,
I'm sure any one of us would be very happy to help."  He looked around after
making that statement, and saw that a few of the students he had made
friends with initially were fidgiting a little under Hades intimidating
pressence, even though Aritomo himself did not notice it.