Episode 1: Day II, The Arrival [Chugakusei Ikuzou Turn #1]

  • From: "The Skillful Abbot" <yinyangsufi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chugakusei Ikuzou List" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:38:31 +0900

Episode 1: Day II, The Arrival

7:50 A.M. A figure rode his bike down the still quiet street of Minami Dori. As
we zoom in on the figure we can see that he was peddling a chrome low rider
bicycle. The front and back wheels rose and fell in alternating rhythm to the
12-inch woofers achnored to the front handle bars...

>>Going coast to coasting, 'cause Im smoose liku lotion, garus sweatin when i
>>hitsu za tsu wheel motion<<

In the basket on the back of the bicylcle was a milk crate with some thirty or
forty 12' albums featuring some of the best in old school hip hop jams like the
Notorious B.I.G.'s, Juicy and even some old school Japanese hip hop 12" inch
singles like 'I love Hip Hop" by Dragon Ash.

Now the student riding the bicycle was known as Jun Jones and he always watched
B.E.T. whenever he visted his father on base. He was half American. His moms
was married to a black military kid from N.Y. stationed in Fukuoka named John.
Anyway, this half japanese 'cat' was the Minami MHK school broadcast DJ and
preferred students and teachers to call him 'J-lubbah ' or 'za catto' which
stood for, 'Koolin all za Timu'.

He was sporting a baggy 'sag' in his tailored made tommy chill black uniform
pants, his black uniform jacket was nothing but Vercocky and the his gold
buttons were 24 karrot. He had a fat doody rope gold chain around his neck, and
a phat platinum iced out name plate in the shape of the school's Plum blossom
insignia to match.

He cruised up the hill to the bicycle parking lot on the side on the school and
it dropped six inches. Jun checked his Roll X on his wrist and chanted, "Blingu
blingu, ya blindin' me" and then pulled out and put on his iced out Bootsy
Collins Star spangled Blue Blockers then checked the time. "7:54, Def!"

He hopped off his tricked out bike and then punched a series of buttons on the
keypad located on the left handlebar, you could see his five finger platinum
ring that spelled out BLING. He took two steps from his bike and then the
bicycle chanted, >>Protected by Snipers stand back!<<

He waved towards some nearby trees and was greeted back by several hundred
glimmering refections of lights, "Nice" he said as he grabbed his milk crate,
swung on his blue and white junior highschool Jansporty back pack and waddled
to the entrance.

Jun Jones was hip and very popular in and outside of school, he kept the school
informed on what "was going down" all the time. But mostly he made the morning
and afternoon announcements. He also spun tracks for the Joshi (girls) Martial
Hip Hop Arts Gymnastic Club. He entered the school changed his shoes and headed
straight to the studio to prepare for this morning's announcements.

[OOC: School is about to begin. This will make an excellent introduction for
the player characters. These introductions can range from a casual stroll to
school to a comical and destructive grand entrance that can rival A-ko's. These
entrances should reflect the personalities of the player characters.

This is the first turn. All players should respond by Wednesday the 20th at the
latest Thursday. Post your turn directly to the mail-list, just hit "reply" but
please do not include this turn in your reply, and please delete the "R.E." in
the subject and add your characters name to the subject. If you can't post by
Wednesday of this week, email me and let me know.]