[chickennugget] Re: tweet marker?

  • From: Q <q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 07:27:43 -0600

The option is still in the options dialog. The database schema changed in 0.9, this will continue to happen until I've got something I'm happy with for 1.0.

On 10/30/2013 1:21 AM, adam morris wrote:
Hi all,

Hi all,

in an earlier version I saw tweet marker as an option.

I checked it and now it doesn't appear anywhere in the menus. am I missing the point of it? Also, relating to this, if I am using nugget on two machines, is there an easy way to keep track of where I am.

on this machine I used to have thousands of tweets, now there are only 200 or so from early this morning, when I was reading earlier I was a day behind, those have gone!

Ideas as to why?

--

Adam Morris

Phone: +61 2 888 93939

email:adam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For email lists I run, visit:

Interested in reducing your Energy and Telecommunications accounts?
To find out more about the company that is saving: and making me money, visit
www.damorris.acnibo.com
or call for more info.

To unsubscribe send an email to chickennugget-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject. To manage your subscription options go to: //www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget To view the list archives go to: //www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget To download chicken nugget go to: http://www.q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget

--
                -Q

        http://q-continuum.net