[chickennugget] Re: Twishort now Works

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:45:09 -0500

hmm strange. it should have just updated itself automatically.
Does Mr. Toth monitor this list?

At 03:42 PM 12/13/2013, you wrote:
Well, here's what I get... When turn on computer & it comes up, nothing there... Click on switch accounts, click add existing twitter account. Brings up the twitter window in browser, I log in & this is what I get from twitter. Traceback (most recent call last): File "twitter_client\oauth_server.pyo", line 27, in do_GET File "twitter_client\client.pyo", line 115, in handle_oauth_callback File "twitter_client\client.pyo", line 122, in complete_login File "twitter.pyo", line 67, in login_callback File "account.pyo", line 89, in load_from_directory File "basic_config.pyo", line 13, in load_configuration ConfigLoadError: Unable to load u'C:\\Documents and Settings\\elc admin\\Application Data\\Chicken Nugget\\26035307\\account.cfg'
Just making sure it's not on my end that perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>