[chickennugget] Re: FW: Re: Are lists updating and working for others?

  • From: "Dale Reardon" <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:10:36 +1000

About 8 lists in the one twitter account.

The Cube updates them correctly so assuming not a twitter problem but I want
all the improvements of Nugget.

Dale.

Dale Reardon

Phone:  03 6286 7105  Mobile: 0420 277 457

Follow me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon>  and Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dale.reardon>

My blog <http://www.dalereardon.com.au/>  covering discrimination law,
Disability Issues  and higher education

For information on moving to Tasmania see our Living in Tasmania blog
<http://www.movetotasmania.com.au/>