[chickennugget] Re: ADV: Sluggishness?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 10:27:50 -0400

Hi.
Yes I notice the same sluggishness when shutting down. Sorry by timeline I mean Home, and I have way more than 140 in mine. Where things get unresponsive is when I arrow down once in the list to "favorites", or back up from Favorites, twice, to Home.

At 04:04 AM 8/9/2014, you wrote:
I don't notice sluggishness in regular operation, and Christopher Toth has said it isn't necessary to delete tweets. I have over 113 tweets in my timeline now, and it takes from 30 seconds to two minutes to shut down.

Dave

At 12:07 AM 8/9/2014, you wrote:
Hi folks.

Is there anything I can do to make Nugget a bit less sluggish as I arrow up and down the list of windows? Things seem to really hang on "Favorites" especially.

Is it possible to bulk delete a lot of the older tweets and maybe speed things up?

thanks
Chris

To manage your subscription options go to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To view the list archives go to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To download chicken nugget go to:
http://www.q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget

E-Mail:  dandrews@xxxxxxxx or david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx

To manage your subscription options go to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To view the list archives go to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To download chicken nugget go to: