[cherub] Re: Memory TEST!

  • From: "Jim Champ" <jimc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cherub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:45:06 +0100

On 14 Oct 2007 at 7:50, Dave Ching/Lara Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to fill in the gaps on the Inlands Tropthy.
> There is a complete lack of names from 1988- now.
> Can anybody remember some of the results.
> Did you win?
> Were you there?
> Dave

!! I didn't even know we *had* an Inlands Trophy! The efficient of the
committee since my day in finding things, boats and otherwise, that I
thought had long gone amazes me!

It may be that we didn't call an event the inlands some of those years...
Will's list is correct as regards the one Alex and I won!

regards, Jim C

regards, Jim C