[cherub] Boat for sale

  • From: "Mark Sansom" <sansom_mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cherub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:32:11 +0000

Cherub no number thought to be a Forman 8 or 4 desgin is for sale. I brought her earlyer this this with the aim of making the boat sailable after a bit of a close inspection there is more rotten wood than I first realised and I am unwilling to take on the project. There is a 97 rig and sails, the spinnaker is in two pieces but the white sails are in good condition, all the fittings and foils are compleat. I am only looking to get back what I payed, if not then I'll strip the hull of fittings and dump the rest. therefore I am asking for 180 POUNDS ONO. TEL 07973321449.

The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk