[chaoscope] Re: yeah, another. (sorry!)

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 00:42:30 +0100

Hi Steven, hello all,

thanks for your series of posts about the preview many bugs. This is exactly the kind of comments I'm after. :-)

OpenGL viewport is limited in size. The maximum width and height of the viewport depends on the implementation, but I don't make any test, so you're free to set it to whatever you want. Seems like on your card manufacturer implementation, the maximum width is 2048.

How does the new preview behave on your machine? Did you notice the same Light/Plasma color glitch François reported earlier?

Nicolas Desprez