[chaoscope] Re: windows vista

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:13:21 +0000

Hi Gerson, hello all,

sorry about the spam earlier, the culprit has been unsubscribed. We will move to a Chaoscope forum some time this year. This list will be then used for development updates only.

I am trying chaoscope with windows Vista Home Basic and
I get a little problem that is when the sliders attractor bar
is moved. It disable the parameter slider until we moved
one of then.

Okay, thanks for that. We can also notice the sliders are not redrawn at all, this happens with Wine too (Windows emulator under Linux). Actually, they've always been a bit dodgy so I'm going to have to find a way to improve the code.

Anyone else has been running Chaoscope under Vista?

Regards,

Nicolas