[chaoscope] the removed..

  • From: "Jelle Swetter" <jelsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:11:42 +0200

Can I have their subscriptions? ;-]

But seriously, good to see you are still able to find the time to pollish your
little gem of a program there, Nicolas!
Keep it up! I for one, can't wait to get my greedy hands on it =]

In fact, I'll put in the time myself to finally edit together the dozens of
animations I rendered (and probably do some new ones)
And I'll upload you some of my better stills and project files as well (like I
kind of promised I'd do about a year ago...)

For me, being spammed silly by this mailing list every now and again is an
incentive to lose myself for a couple of days in chaos again ;-]

Sleepless with anticipation,
Jelle Swetter