[chaoscope] Re: soo... (trying to respond to all at once)

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:45:11 EDT

I've got five different e-mails open to respond to XD i'll try ad do them all
at once:

Being the developer, I can't really explain what I expect testers how to
find bugs and report them, maybe I should ask François to write a
beta-testing tutorial. :-)

XD you should! he should! and start it out with "if you have high tolerance,
GO AWAY!" lol

That's a great suggestion! I haven't got the distance necessary to write
a complete tutorial for Chaoscope. I would tend to stop at "Launch
Chaoscope". :)

Who would be up for the task? The more the better.

Let's a whole bunch of us try and choose the one we like the best! ^ .^ i've
made exacltly one tutorial in my life and it wasn't for total usage of
softwear > .>
Hey... that could be a contest theme for Chaoscopers... @ .@! [plots]

firstly, send your request to become a beta-tester directly to me rather
than to the mailing-list.

that's chaoscope at btinternet.com, correct?

* The first time you launched Chaoscope, you selected "French" when
asked to choose the interface language. (d'oh!)

that's what i did to get it in french ^ .^ then when i went to change
it......
i hit the wrong button and deleted the whole language option rahter then just
the value XD s'ok, by this point i understand the french just as well! (the
english on version 0.1 looks so wierd!)

yea...i think that's all of it!
~kaze