[chaoscope] Re: new preview bug

  • From: "Teleb, Radi" <TelebR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "liste chaoscope" <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:26:30 -0600

Hi all,
I just download the chaoscope 0.3 alpha. I have the same problem when I try to
open another project, everything is freezing I cannot make any change to the
second project and I have to minimize and then use task manager to end the job
"not responding". Hopfully this will be fixed in future bata. One thing I
noticed now revieing is much faster in Gas , liquid, light or plasma.
Radi Teleb