[chaoscope] Re: in need of a host

  • From: Mario McDonald <mayito7777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

Here are couple

(http://imageshack.us/) without parenthesis. (http://photobucket.com/)

Mitko Ivanov <pa3ym@xxxxxx> wrote:
hi guys

it seems this mailing list went into one of its states of silence once again,
so I'll try to break this silence for a moment here :)

i'm happy to tell you that I've made some quite nice compositions based on
chascope renders, and I would be even happier if I was able to show them to you
for some comments or deserved criticism. so here comes my question: i need some
good place where I can upload the images and will be very grateful if someone
points me to one ;) (not a question really, is it :)

TIA

Mitko

Whern 2D ain't good enuff!!!
To Amapi or not to Amapi, that is the question!!!