[chaoscope] chaoscope 12.0??

  • From: John Meade <jsmeade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:26:33 -0400

 Future History Here: Long about 9.0 was the full import into Maya.  :)

But let's not stop there. There's music to explore ala Musinum or Visions of
Chaos -- but it gets even better...

There was a "printer" featured in Jurassic Park 3 that "built" a working model
of
a dinosaurs "voice-box" (which saved the heroes bacon in the velociraptor
circle).  I'm pretty sure I saw some pictures of some output from this "printer"
before Jurassic Park hit the silvered screen -- that is -- the "printer of 3D"
is real, it's just insanely expensive not to mention the cost of the
expendables. So there's this really neat intersection of development cycles of
Chaoscope and this "printer".  But wait! -- there's more!!!

A few years ago, a big splash was made about an "Odor Printer" some one claimed
to have discovered an RGB of smells, and was able to produce fragrances, odors,
and -- well? -- stinks (as in yucky-poo) -- and then just as wonderfully &
mysteriously as it had arrived -- it went away. kinda like Cold Fusion? or
maybe did it produce a hallucinogen-by-accident (as in kick-a-poo) or even
better -- a pheromone accelerant? and so it was most likely  swept into the
NSA's of the world anxiety closets. (along with the 200 mpg fuel injection
system). dunno.  Imagine a series of unimaginably sweet fragrances issuing from
the work of a man who had lost his nose!!

And there's the pipe dream of chaoscope 120.0 and the holodeck... ie the
walkthru hyperspatial navigation system :) But I pro-gress. (that's funny, I
usually transgress!!)

Hey, if anything, I'm a patient kinda guy... I just age in a hurry.
It's all just soooo Moody Blues.  sigh.

John

I now return you to your regularly scheduled conversations...