[chaoscope] Re: bug1

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:23:13 +0100

Hi François & Gerson, hello all,

I can't reproduce the errors

I managed to reproduce bug #1 and corrected it. You get this error message ("invalid floating point operation" as you may have guessed) when the orbit speed is constant.

Can't reproduce bug #2, I'd need a .csattr file and a precise step-by-step procedure to trigger it.

On the picture, it seems omega have a comma as decimal separator instead of a point. Is it my eyes?

How long since you've been to an optician? :-)

What is suprising is the french error message. Did you put the english.res in the good directory? Of course if you use a french keyboard, I'm wrong ;-)

The interface appears to be in English, so I think the resource file is there. I translated this specific error message so it's weird to see it displayed in French.

Good news : the archive of the mailing-list was successfully shrunk down to a healthier 82Mb.

Nicolas Desprez