[chaoscope] Users gallery on the web site

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:21:14 +0100

Hi all,

on the next update, users creation will be featured on the web site. I've got five pictures there already (grouped by users, see preview) but I'd like to double the figure, or ideally triple it.

I'd be really grateful if you could send me some of your best stuff. I need the following, to be sent to Chaoscope email address :

- The name (or nickname) you wish to use for the credits
- A link to your own gallery (optional)
- At least half a dozen of small-sized renders (jpg) along with the parameters (I will render the images on my machine)
- For each Light/Plasma render, the name of (or file) gradients you've used
- No post-processing allowed, apart from a signature and a copyright notice when requested

Please note that your picture may not make it. Hundreds of mine haven't. :-)

Nicolas Desprez

JPEG image