[chaoscope] Re: Possible bug?

  • From: Axone Man <axoneman01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:13:49 +0200

Hi everybody

Never had this problem.
Are you sure the Chaoscope process is killed and not running in background ?
If you need to reboot, it could be an OpenGl problem too.

Hope it helps
Have FUN !!!
François
Axone Man

Marcus a écrit :

I've been having a lot of trouble with the program today. I've been doing the low gamma solid renders, but I'm not really working the program. I've only got the iterations at 10x default.

Here is exactly what is happening. A render finishes after about 12 minutes and I go to save it. At first I wasn't creating a new project after saving one. I'll just change the attractor, hit f3, and do my thing. When it was time to save, I just saved as a new file. At times with this method, Windows will give a Chaoscope error and say that the program must close. So I started closing the attractor window and hitting new for each one. I would start all over again and go to save but when I save, the program just closes with no error or any warning.

I haven't rebooted yet because I'm just being lazy and trying to work on a few emails and chat on deviantART. Anyone ever had this happen?

Marcus