[chaoscope] Re: Pics?

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:04:37 +0000

Hi Dan, hello all,

Hey, I remember way back when when people used to submit their work on
Chaoscope to the mailing list.  Are those days gone?  Is there another
list being used for user work?

I tried to open a second mailing list dedicated to user pictures but the submission was declined, probably because it was redundant.

This list is mainly dedicated to development updates and other news I deem worthy of your attention. It is also here for you to share tips and ideas, and discuss anything related to Chaoscope.

As you pointed out, subscribers used to post images and this is accepted, although I'd strongly encourage them to do so on community web sites like Renderosity or DeviantART. You will find a very active Chaoscope user group at:

http://chaoscopers.deviantart.com

This list is pretty dead, and that's unfortunate for all this
community has accomplished.

I agree the traffic has been pretty low these past few months, mainly because the development front hasn't been active either.

Nicolas Desprez