[chaoscope] Re: My little ChaoScope gallery

  • From: "Sven Neumann" <seven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:26:07 -0700

Thanks for your appreciation. I am actually not sure what triggers the
drastic changes that sometimes occur. All configurations are basic solid
renders in chaoscope.

Not even in the latest version, and all I do in photoshop is combining
various layers of the same image with e.g. saturation, difference, exclusion
and so on.

It's a lot of testing. what works for one image might be completely
counterproductive for another one.

It's nice though, because conceptually you use photoshop in a similar way
you use chaoscope.

Meaning you're seeking an attractor [in this case a color value, contrast or
brightness factor] that can be used to enhance a certain portion of your
project.

Best,

sven

  _____