[chaoscope] Re: Freelist

  • From: Leo Feret <leoferet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:36:33 -0400

Today when telling Gmail an unrelated e-mail was spam, Gmail optionally
offered to request the sender to remove my e-mail address. I don't know
Gmail's methodology to attempt this, but it's good to see it's recognized
it's sometimes a problem for the receiver to accomplish this, for several
potential reasons.

Leo Feret - "I'm not always at the keyboard;
·|Ô¿Ô¬|· ̣˙̣˙ ̣˙̣˙̣˙ ̣˙̣˙sometimes I use the mouse."
"Change before you have to." - Jack Welch
"Change is the only constant." - Arthur Schopenhauer