[chaoscope] Re: English.res file [Re: Re: bug1]

  • From: "James Skemp" <jamesrskemp@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Chaoscope list" <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:02:18 -0500

> Thanks.  Figured it out.  The file is chaoscope.en, not
> english.res.

My fault - away from my home computer so I didn't check :D

 But, I'm sure if you close your eyes real tight and picture the letters
 spelling out 'english.res' you're sure to see it.

 Anywho - how difficult is to create other languages for Chaoscope?  I'm
 assuming that there's a 1:1 relationship somewhere so that additional
 languages can be created, but I seem to recall that the format of the
 file was a bit messy in a simple text editor.  Is there an easier way
 to view the contents of this file?

~james
--
  James Skemp