[chaoscope] Re: Chaoscope [image] the dance of the magnetic north

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:42:15 +0100

Hi John, hello all,

My submission for your page.
I've titled it "the Dance of Magnetic North".
If you select to include it on your web page please translate the title into French. For some reason it just seems to be very Degas (to me (in a dinosaur kinda way)) and it needs a French explanation. And since you guys are better at French than I am -- I leave it to your gentle consideration.
And if this doesn't get selected -- I'm not beyond trying harder.

The jury has agreed, after much deliberation, that your image deserves to figure on the user gallery. However, they insisted that you must provide more pictures before you can get an entry on the aforementioned gallery.

The title translates to either "La danse du Pôle Magnétique", or "...Nord Magnétique", I don't know which one is more appropriate.

Nicolas Desprez