[chaoscope] Re: Brackets/iterations

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 15:28:17 +0100

Hi Antoni, hello all,

I will use the brackets next time, I didn't know this:)

I've introduced the rule about a week ago, it's been now included into the welcome message.

But my renders are mostly on a higher iteration then the default, so that is
not going to change at my place. When I render a fractal (1600x1200) it takes
already about 45 min. up to  3 hours on this machine ( same pic in 400
millions iterations take about 16 minutes) so I think the quality and
iterations are good enough (at least before down sampling).

And I agree whit Bob, we are amateurs and we do not make calendars out of our
pics. If you or anyone else think my pics are not the quality you like to see
 on this list, please let me know. If so I will stop posting my pics and put
them only onto my own website.

Only the first part of the message (square brackets) was addressed to you. I
believe there's very little for you to learn about Chaoscope, everyone will agree you make good use of the program.

Again, by "publish" I meant "making your images available to the public", regardless of the media. Sorry if my English isn't as fluent as I wish it was.

Besides, this mailing-list wasn't intended for image posting to begin with, or at least it is not publicised that way. François started it and everyone followed, including me.
If I get requests from a majority of subscribers saying they're not interested in receiving users creation, I'll change the list settings accordingly.

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez