[chaoscope] Banners [Re: Re: One month of web tracking]

  • From: "James Skemp" <jamesrskemp@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Chaoscope list" <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:19:07 -0500

Nicolas and all,

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:17:36 +0100, "Chaoscope"
<chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi Kaze, hello all,
>
> I've put together a banner for Chaoscope web site, it's part of the July
> update.
> I was thinking of a special version for Chaoscopers, which would include
> DeviantArt design. Watchafink? :-)

 I like the banners I've seen from you - a special version for special
 people would be very cool ;)  Ooo, and each one could be personalized
 for each special person - simple name or unique designs within the
 banner, in addition to the base banner!  :D

 But, yes, variety is great when it comes to banners, as long as there
 is some conformity - either in text and/or layout...  Familiarity is a
 curse, but also a great help sometimes ;)

~James
--
  James Skemp
  jamesrskemp@xxxxxx