[chaoscope] Re: Another one

  • From: Dmitry <Dreadnought@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Axone Man <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:47:58 +0600

Good day, François! Hello all!
AM> You can grab it here:
AM> <http://axoneman.com/Ani4Chaoscope/ImpermenceMiniXvid.avi>360 x 288 Xvid
AM> (2.6 Mo):
It's wonderful! Thank you!

AM> For Dimitry:
AM> Stereo Photo Maker is a wonderful software!
:) I very glad that you have anjoyed it! I very satisfied with this
program. It can do all - to show stereo with panning and zooming in
many stereo modes, and correct various defects of stereo photos.
Also I engage in stereo photography.

AM> For your video, I'm surprised you use only one picture for both eyes.
Hmm, do you mean than I use only one set of frames (36 ones with
spacing of 10 degrees), to build stereo pairs? Or you talk about that
2 frames megred together in one picture and than compilated in one
*.mov file ?

With the best wishes,

Dmitry Kushelevsky

http://dreadnought.narod.ru