[chaoscope] Re: Animation uploaded to Google Video

  • From: Marcus <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:10:26 -0400

That is utterly amazing. . .I'm in complete awe. I have to go back and look at the animation stuff again.

Chaoscope wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Sylvie and Tom for sharing their projects with us. Has anybody got more stuff they'd like us to see?

I've uploaded an animation to Google Video. You can view it there:

It's a standard Unravel, Light mode, two very simple gradients. N parameter and position are animated. The original DivX resolution is 640x480.

I'll probably add an "Animations" page to the web site once I've rendered enough of them. In the meantime I'm still working on 0.3.1 and the manual translation to French.

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez