[channel13workers] [C13] New cameras and editing equipment

  • From: PFA <pfa45387@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channel13workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:47:53 -0500

Be sure to attend the January producer's group meeting on the 25th, 7:00, Bryan Center Council Room. Bill will talk about using our new Cannon cameras.

Good news!
Just met with Marc Siemer and looked over the 100 editing system he is giving us. Then we went to the station to look at how we could integrate it into our operation.
We met Susan there and learned she is winding up the project on the Avio and is willing to start her next on the new 100 equipment. She is willing to be lead on training others. The only other person I know using the Avio is Patti and Marc says she knows the 100 and is using final cut which is similar. I think there should be no problem retiring the Avio, at least temporarily, and putting the 100 there in it's place. Marc and I will move the equipment when Susan is finished with her current project.