[chai-t] Knight Wang from APHRA

  • From: Knight Wang <Knight.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:43:23 +1100

Hi all,

This is Knight Wang, formerly Data Analyst at Eastern Health, currently Data
Quality Analyst at AHPRA. This is my new work email. I look forward to meeting
you all in the next meeting.

Regards,

Knight Wang
Data Quality Analyst

Phone    |  (03) 8708 9536
Email     |  knight.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:knight.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web        |  www.ahpra.gov.au<http://www.ahpra.gov.au/>

Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
G.P.O. Box 9958   |   Melbourne VIC 3001   |
www.ahpra.gov.au<http://www.ahpra.gov.au/>

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
solely for the use of the named addressee. If you have received this email in
error or you are not the named addressee notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail.  Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  If
you are not the named addressee disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFE16B.7F4F2FC0]Please consider the environment before
printing.

JPEG image