[chai-t] Alfred Health seeking Manager, Decision Support and Reporting Technology

  • From: "Barfett, Paul" <P.Barfett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:06:50 +1000

We are currently advertising for a Manager to run the Decision Support
and Reporting Technology areas of the Performance Analysis and Reporting
unit. The role will be primarily focused on consolidating and building
upon our current reporting infrastructure (MS SQL, Reporting Services,
Qlikview). Key skills required are SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS SQL, as well as
understanding end to end reporting principles and techniques. The job
closes this Sunday (it has been advertised for the last week and a
half). This is a full time permanent position.

http://careers.baysidehealth.org.au/cw/en/job/971354/decision-support-an
d-reporting-technology-manager

Paul Barfett

Director, Performance Analysis and Reporting
AlfredHealth

t 03 9076 8097

e p.barfett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:p.barfett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alfred Health
55 Commercial Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
PO Box 315 Prahran
VIC 3181 Australia

Alfred Health incorporates The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and
Sandringham Hospital
www.alfredhealth.org.au <http://www.alfredhealth.org.au/>

GIF image