[chai-t] ABF cost weights

  • From: Chris Hamilton <Chris.Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:18:57 +1000

Hi all,
For those of you who do not have the full Adobe please find the latest
inpatient, ED and outpatient cost-weights (NWAUs) and postcode to remoteness
mapping in Excel format attached.  I included the specification files as well
just in case you do not have them.  Some of the specifications seem a bit light
on so I suspect we will all have a bit of validation against the DoH data until
we get it right e.g. compensable is not defined.

Good luck...

Sincerely,

Chris Hamilton | Manager: Clinical Information Management

Southern Health| Locked Bag 29, Clayton South Vic 3169

ph. 9594 4017 | mob. 0418 317 581 | Intranet
site<http://shdashboard/Reports/SHARE/Shared%20Documents/Home.aspx>

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by KeyTrust UnityASV

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document.  If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Alfred Health and
Southern Health
are not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.