[chadfree] Re: Re[2]: Hijacked

  • From: "Surfin Mac" <surfinmac2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:29:23 -0600

Neither do I! LOL!  But Windows 98 was a bunch better than Windows 95, which
I 'think' was better than Windows 3.11.  But I don't remember getting BSODs
with Windows 3.11. Just couldn't do near as much.  Gee, the first Internet
browser I used was Netscape, until IE 4 came out. When MS offered Outlook 98
as a freebie, I downloaded it on dialup.  That took a long time! I don't
remember how I got it on a CD, think MS just sent it to me.  Still have it,
too. Oh dear could go down this memory lane a long time.  I really like my
Windows XP Pro!

Martha
Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com