[cgis_hons] Professional Registration in GISc

  • From: "Sanet Eksteen" <Sanet.Eksteen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cgis_hons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:42:44 +0200

Dear all
Attached please find more information regarding a guest lecture that will be
presented during lecturing time. You do not need to RSVP!! I assume that you
will be there.

Since many of you are already working this will be a very informative lecture
for you. Please make an effort to bring all your information along so that we
can discuss it.

Best of luck
Regards
Sanet

Sanet Eksteen
Center for Geoinformation Science
Department of Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
University of Pretoria
Tel no 012 420 3546