[cfbx-l] Volunteer Appreciation - Sunday, June 12, 2022

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 17:54:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Folks,
We have organized a volunteer appreciation event to applaud, recognize and celebrate YOU!! CFBX volunteers are the life blood of this community and we wouldn't be here without you.

When: Sunday, June 12, 2022
Time: 12:00 - 3:00 pm
Where: Behind House 8

A detailed agenda will be coming out in the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned and save the date because we want to see as many of you as possible.
Best,
Faith

Station Manager
CFBX Campus Community Radio