[cfbx-l] RSVP Required: Volunteer Appreciation Event - Sunday, June 12, 2022

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 17:39:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Folks,
The volunteer appreciation event is right around the corner:  Sunday, June 12 from 12 - 3:00 pm at the and behind the station.

We will be providing food and, in order to get the amounts correct (as in, not have a ton of leftovers or not have enough for everyone), please let me know if you will be attending.

You only have to bring yourself and a chair to sit on. Everything else will be provided.

Steve and I hope to see you at the event!
Cheers,
Faith

Station Manager
CFBX Campus Community Radio