[cfbx-l] New Sponsorship - Salmon Arm Roots and Blues 2022

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 18:43:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Folks,
For the next 3 weeks, we are running a sponsorship ad for the Salmon Arm Roots and Blues Festival. Please check the log sheet to see if the ad is scheduled to run during your show. The CD with the ad is located in the CD tower on top of the CD decks - the same place where we keep the legal ids and pre-recorded PSAs.

Thank you for paying attention to the log sheet and playing the ad as per the schedule.
Best,
Faith

Faith Bateman
Station Manager