[cfbx-l] Live in The Garden Performance Event

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 19:36:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Xers,
This week we are having our first ever Live in the Garden performance event behind the station!!Please come out for 4:00 pm this Thursday, September 22, 2022 and bring a chair to sit in.

This will be a hybrid event: scheduled performers with an open mic ending the event.
It's not too late to become a scheduled performer (e.g. music, stand up, poetry) - let me know ASAP.
If you'd rather participate in the open mic session, that's ok too.

I'm looking forward to seeing the hidden or not so hidden talents of our volunteers!
Feel free to bring friends and family with you - don't forget a chairs for everyone.
This will be our last outdoor event of the year. So let's make the most of it.
See you then
Faith

Faith Bateman
Station Manager