[cfbx-l] Another Update: CFBX Parking - New Lot and Stalls

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 15:25:56 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Again,
Well, I spoke too soon. Unfortunately, facilities is behind schedule in changing parking signage which means our stalls in Lot K aren't ready yet. So, the status quo holds the day until further notice.
Please continue parking in Lot J Stalls 12 and 13 and I will send out another email when the shift is going to happen.
My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
Again, continue with the current parking situation until further notice.
Best,
Faith