[cetfosscell] Intro

  • From: Kevin Martin <youcancallmekevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cetfosscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:23:29 +0530

Hi,

I'm really happy to see that a few CETsoc aspirants have subscribed to the
mailing list. By the number and quality of the applications received, I
must say that I'm rather glad. It would be really great if you can ask your
friends to subscribe to the mailing list as well. Since this is done
completely online, the mailing list is going to be really helpful.

Soon enough, we will be publishing a preliminary list of candidates. These
would be people who have already demonstrated their interest in
programming/FOSS with links to their hobby projects. Further information
may be required from them and they will be asked to prioritize their
options. Later, the aspirants will be given a simple task to complete
before they will be selected. More info soon.

regards,
Kevin Martin Jose.