[Census] Census 1.1 RC released

  • From: Justin Wilkins <justinwil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 02:34:56 +0200

Hi all,

At long last, Census 1.1 RC has been released. New in this version are a fix
for an issue with importing initial estimates for $OMEGA blocks under some
circumstances, updated support for Xpose and R, a range of smaller bug fixes
and improvements, and a shiny new logo - thanks to Carlos Hoyo (for
supplying the model) and Greg Pinault (for photographing it)! It's available
through the Census website at http://census.sourceforge.net.

Although this version has been extensively tested, it has not yet been
exposed to a wide group of users and scenarios. Accordingly, please back up
your existing Census data before upgrading (although as usual, rest assured
that NONMEM output is never affected).

Please report any bugs you find and I'll see that they're fixed as soon as
possible. Please also let me have your suggestions for improvements or
adjustments, since this is what allows Census to grow (albeit quite slowly
at the moment). NONMEM 7 support is not yet complete, but is now the
project's top development priority.

Best regards
Justin