[Celestial Prime] Please Forward to Crews...

  • From: Lyryn Cate <admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:46:53 -0800

Hello!
 For this month's journal, we are compiling an article on responses to the
following question:
 *What makes a good host?*
 If you could take a few moments to answer that question and send it to
admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx I would greatly appreciate it. Player feedback is one
of the most important things to make your sims more enjoyable. Here's your
chance to speak out! Responses will be published in this month's journal.
 If you haven't read but would like to know what makes a great player from
hosts' perspective, check out the CPJ at
www.celestialprime.net<http://www.celestialprime.net/>and click on the
link for the CPJ homepage.
 Also, don't forget the Halloween story contest. You haven't missed the
deadline yet! For those late starters, we've extended the deadline to *November
10th*. See guidelines on the front page of the CPJ.
 Thanks so much!
 Admiral Cate