[ceevol] FW: Citizen Cyberscience Summit 2014: Call for workshops, papers and participation

  • From: "Langridge, Chris" <c.langridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Langridge, Chris" <c.langridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:31:57 +0000

Dear all

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Below is details for a call for workshops, papers, and participation from
Citizen Cyberscience Summit. The summit is a 3 day event held at the Royal
Geographic Society (day 1) and UCL (day 2&3). Please use the links below if you
wish to submit your interest, should you have any queries please direct them to
 excites@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:excites@xxxxxxxxx>

Best wishes,
Chris